Friday, April 17, 2009

16 weeks and counting


Ok... I was super bad at taking monthly photos while I was expecting Oliver and Emma. In fact, I don't really have any nice maternity photos at all. Slap on the hand for me (considering I'm a photographer!) My goal is to take a monthly photo this time around, since it's most likely our last baby. Here's one from a few days ago at the 16 week mark. We're counting down to May 4th when we find out if it's a boy or girl! Something tells me this pregnancy is going to FLY! Yikes! Due Date is September 26. I'm soooo excited to have a baby at this time of year. Fall is pure perfection in Boston.

6 comments:

Jeff said...

You look great!

chelle. said...

congrats amy.
that is so exciting!

bg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bg said...

Fun picture!

Lisa said...

I keep forgetting that you are pregnant! You are adorable :)

Amy Brown said...

thanks Lisa. I have to confess though... I don't feel so adorable at the moment. Maybe once I am obviously pregnant instead of just looking like I had a really huge meal :)