Saturday, June 21, 2008

Where does he get it??


Ok, something Blogworthy... Actually, there have been many blogworthy things lately, just no time to write. Tonight Oliver, Emma and I were playing "pirates" downstairs and out of nowhere Oliver declares "I'm adopted Mamma." He was very matter of fact, although I don't think he knew what it meant. I responded "No... actually you're not bud." He continued the conversation by saying "Yeah, I'm adopted Mom." And I said "Well, it would be special if you were adopted, but I gave birth. I was there, and saw you come out. Sorry to disappoint you bud, you're mine." He just looked at me blankly for a moment, followed by a big "Aargh!" ... and back to pirates.

On that note, I am so in love with my babies, and so grateful that they are mine. Oliver astounds me every day, and Emma is my sunshine. Thank heaven for my babes. (including you Jeff!)

No comments: