Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hooray for Meatloaf!

Hooray for good old Meatloaf! I'm not talking about the dreadful singer, (sorry to any of the one or two Meatloaf fans out there) I'm referring to the wonderful, easy to make comfort food. My kids have been such picky eaters for the last week or so, and I have begun to wonder if they are getting enough in their little bodies to keep going! They are keeping hydrated with water and gatorade, and bits of food here and there. Last night we tried our last resort never-fail - oatmeal. It failed. Jeff thinks it's a phase. WELL... today I made meatloaf and baked potatoes for lunch. I crossed my fingers that it would be consumed by the little food snobs. HOORAY!! Oliver ate every single bite of a generous portion of meatloaf, and an entire baked potato! The jury is still out on Emma since she is taking her nap, but she is not as tough a critic as our little man. I just hope that Oliver wasn't purposely stocking up his reserve tanks to pull another Gandhi fast on me.

No comments: