Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oh Sunny Day...





HOORAY for sunshine! I actually am one of those people who likes nice cool overcast days, but after 2 solid weeks of thunderstorms nearly every day, it was sure nice to get the kids to the playground! I had nearly forgotten how adventurous Ollie is on climbing structures. I was close to having several heart attacks as Oliver insisted he was big enough to climb to the top of an 8 or 10 foot jungle gym, and then could climb down all by himself. Maybe I'm a tad bit paranoid, but YIKES! I would have been scared at the top of that thing. He did it though. Who am I to question this boy? I just wish that every once in a while he would accept that he is 3 and not 10.

3 comments:

bg said...

Ollie doesn't look too excited about Emma's kisses! It's almost Saturday!

Amy Brown said...

Hooray! We still have to pack. It feels like that may be the theme to our summer. Unpack, pack. Unpack, pack. It's worth it though. We're excited to see everyone!!

beckyboo said...

Oh I miss you all! Can't wait to see you! I just joined-check out my blog at http://becky-brown.blogspot.com
Beck