Monday, May 5, 2008

General Choas

Chaos is too much a part of my life lately. I envision Chaos as a miserable little man that wants everyone to suffer for his inadequacies. He likes to shut down brain function, torpedo your house, feed your kids too much sugar, and send secret agents to wipe out all communication between you and your spouse. He leaves you with never ending loose ends, and ten thumbs to tie them up with. What a guy.

This last week has been just crazy. We have given our notice for our current apartment, found a HUGE new place to move into August 1st, posted our car on Craigslist and sold it that day, Jeff finished classes and started pulling late nights to study for finals. We have started packing for Austin AND are packing to move a week after we get back from Austin... I could keep going, but I'm getting another Chaos induced headache just thinking about it all.

On the bright side (literally) it is beautiful weather today! Finally the rain is gone and the sun is shining. With some of the big "what are we gonna do about it" things behind us, I can breath a bit and take a sec to open up the windows and let in the sun.

3 comments:

bg said...

If you find the secret for eliminating chaos let me know. The only thing that makes things less chaotic around here is the presence of my sweet family members. I can't wait to see you at the end of the month.

Amy Brown said...

Oooohhh... if I find the secret, it may just make us all really rich :) Can't wait to see you too! We're super excited for Austin.

Lisa said...

I'm sorry things are so crazy for you right now! On the bright side, it looks like all the chaos is moving you in an upward direction :)