Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The next J.T.


Oliver is nearing 2 1/2 and is always full of surprises. You never really know what he's going to say. Yesterday I downloaded a couple of Justin Timberlake's catchy new songs that I thought would make good walking/running music. I played them for Oliver and Emma, and they danced like there was no tomorrow. We also played the "J.T" songs in the car once or twice until I thought Oliver would appreciate his own music and put in "The Wiggles" instead. As soon as Oliver heard the beginning of "hot potato" he cried out in disappointment "NO! I want J.T!" And if you saw the way Oliver can break it down, you would think that he and J.T were related.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hahaha, I can totally picture that! Remember the time I scared Jeff and Ollie when they were breakin' it down to...who was it? Brittany Spears? ;)