Friday, November 9, 2007

How did this happen?


How on earth is it possible that Emma is one? I've barely blinked once or twice since she was born. Maybe that's because Jeff and I have been a little sleep deprived this last year. We had a little party and celebrated on her birthday, November 7, but I don't really think she knew the party was for her. I'm excited to see how her personality grows and changes over the next year, and to see how she physically grows and changes as well. I'm kind of sad at the same time though. I enjoy every second with my kids (well, almost every second) but it's scary how quickly they grow from tiny babies to independent, demanding individuals. I'll only have the chance to close my eyes for a few short moments before Oliver and Emma will no longer need me to kiss their boo-boo's better, or for me to snuggle their worries away. I guess we better have one more...

2 comments:

emilyaaa said...

she is just BEAUTIFUL, amy! i'm so glad you've started a blog!! please continue to post pictures, etc, it's so fun to see what's going on in your beantown life!!

and HOW IN THE WORLD is emma already one??!?!?!?!

Lisa said...

I am so glad you are blogging now!!! Welcome :)