Thursday, June 11, 2009

Zilker Park

Ollie and Em were begging to go to the playground today, and even though it was 100 degrees, off we headed to Zilker Park. To my surprise there were quite a few kids there - thank goodness it was cooler in the shade! I had my "big dawg" (camera) with me, and decided to take advantage of my super adorable babes having fun. Turned out though, that Emma spent the whole time sitting on a stoop pulling little rocks out of her shoes (hence the very "Emma" super pout picture!)

This morning was spent doing a few errands, which included a stop at "kid to kid" consignment store, which my kids LOVE. (toys to play with while I peruse.) Emma and Ollie are constantly asking to go "to kid to kid." I picked up one or two adorable little pieces for baby-on-the-way Sawyer, as well as an irresistible item for Emma. It is a mini-version of the "Moby" (baby carrying) wrap that I picked up on craigslist for myself the other day. I will have to devote another post entirely to Emma's "Goodwill store baby", but this wrap was perfect for her. Both she and Oliver were totally into it tonight. I'll include a few snapshots since it was so incredibly cute to see them toting babies around!

xoxo







4 comments:

Tammy said...

So super cute!! Those two look like they are ready to be such great little helpers when the new baby comes! Hey, what are you going to call this blog when the third little fishy arrives? :)

Lisa said...

Aww, so cute!!! I can't believe Austin is hotter than Phoenix all week...now I have no right to complain to you guys ;)

Amy Brown said...

Really Lisa? And Phoenix is dry heat - which I think is so much better than humidity. How are you liking your new job?

Amy Brown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.