Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ollie's first day of Preschool



I wish I had more than a moment to write right now, but I wanted to post a couple of photos of Oliver on his first day of preschool. It was really quite hilarious today (the parents were allowed to stay to observe the school program.)For a minute here and there I thought my son was going to be leading the preschool rebellion. Those nice preschool teachers are certainly going to have their hands full! During a rather quiet moment, Oliver decided to protest circle time, by shouting out "I do not like singing songs at all! I only like space ships!" He was very nicely told by his teacher "maybe some of the other friends here like to sing, and you might learn a new song that you will like to sing during circle time." His response was "it's not circle time! It's square time!" All things considered, Oliver did so well. I am so proud, and in total and complete denial that my little guy is not so little anymore. Tomorrow Jeff gets to go to school with Ollie for a bit. We'll try to report back if circle time went a little smoother the second time around :)

3 comments:

Cooper Squared said...

Amy these are such awesome shots! Oliver is so stinking cute.

Amy Brown said...

Thanks Therese! How is your little guy? He must be getting so big!

Lisa said...

Ollie looks so handsome in these pics!